Monday, January 16, 2012

Trying to figure this blog thing out before Africa

Well I have been wanting to go back to Burkina for a long time now...(ok maybe just since ive gotten back from my last trip a year ago). And I have gotten the chance this summer! So I need to make a blog to keep everyone posted! And I have never done one before so everyone go easy on me. But I am really excited for this summer cause I am going to be in Burkina for 2 months. Working with kids, working with a pastor, and being able to evangelize to tons of people! And I am going to keep everyone updated through this blog thing. Right now I am in the process of asking for prayer support and if people are willing financial support. Can't wait to tell everyone about my experiences leading up to Africa and in Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment