I have been thinking of all the lovely kids that I get to see when I go
back. It is only 3 and a half months away before I step on a plane for
the summer and get to hang out with my beautiful friends. When I look through pictures of my past few trips it gives me such a desire to see these wonderful kids and try to influence their lives in a positive way.
 |
| Sweet Diane |
 |
| Idreesa, Ferdi, and Zidane. Ferdi and I have become so close over my past few trips and never gives me a chance to breathe. I love him so much and I can't wait to spend some of my summer with him! |
Hopefully, I can give you all updates about once a week or so before my trip actually begins. And then I will try to do a blog post a couple times a week in Africa. Hopefully you all enjoy it and enjoy hearing about my calling to help the people of Burkina Faso!
No comments:
Post a Comment