And it begins! I have gotten my first donation to my trip to Africa! It is cool seeing people supporting my trip financially and spiritually. And I just wanted to let you know that the extra money given is going to be used projects directly over in Africa.
| Pastor Jean Marie and his daughter |
| Jean Marie and myself preaching. He told me I would get a lot of opportunities to do some preaching this summer. |
I have been talking to a pastor in Burkina about some of the things he is doing. Pastor Jean Marie is such an awesome man of God and really wants to see Jesus to be spread throughout his country. Hopefully I will be working a lot with him this summer in any ways he needs. He has been organizing a lot of projects in his church and wants to be able to record what is going on. He wants to share what is going on in his church as he talks with other people in order to share the Gospel. So if anyone is willing to donate an extra camera/charger they have, then it would be a great help for this pastor so focused on trying to share all of the exciting things that are happening. If no one has an extra camera then I will be using some of the funds to buy one!
I am really excited to record everything that is going to be happening this summer and for you all to see what is happening in another country!
No comments:
Post a Comment