Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My amazing family



my momma, myself, sister, and our sponsor child, frank
So I love my parents. And my mom is a pretty special lady. Although she isn't going to give me the $1650 needed for the airfare to get to Burkina and back. She is helping out by giving me a loan. On Sunday afternoon I sat down at home and bought my tickets. It is official. I am going to Burkina Faso. The tickets are bought and on June 2nd I am leaving Saint Louis at 5:55 in the morning and getting to Burkina June 3 at 10:25 pm. Luckily I am going to be meeting up with a couple of missionaries in Brussels, Belgium during a layover. I will be flying Brussels Air and it should be a long, tiring, and amazing couple days of flying.

After buying the tickets, I realized even more how much I need other people's help. Luckily enough I have amazing friends that are willing to help. Friends have already donated $160 dollars to the fund. So Only $2340 left!! I fully believe I am supposed to minister in Burkina Faso and by supporting, you are helping minister to by paying for projects and paying for myself to help. Your prayers are more than necessary too! Thank you all for the help and I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment