Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Last Couple of Days

As I am sitting in the Gateway House of Prayer listening to my good friend Tim playing drums and listening to prayers go up for the Church of St. Louis, I have butterflies in my stomach thinking that I only have 3 full days left in St. Louis before I begin my trip to Burkina. It is going to be a busy couple of days but its all good cause the last 4 or 5 days have been a lot of fun hanging out at a place called Coldwater. I got to meet some awesome Christians from Mizzou that are doing plenty of ministry this summer across the world. It is refreshing to hear there are solid Christians on that campus. These next few days need to be buckled down with prayer and seeking God to hear His voice on what is going to be happening this trip. One thing that is most likely going to be happening is the ministering to the Jula people. We are going to take a trip down to Kimini at some point and use a lot of the funds that were given to feed, treat illnesses, and preach the Gospel to these people. I am so excited to see the impact of the funds and prayers that everyone has poured out.




Books have been a big part of my life recently and right now I am reading a book called Poised for Harvest, Braced for Backlash by Tim Miller. My friend Caleb recommended is to me and it is turning out to be a very impacting book. If you call yourself a missionary on any level, then you need to read it. You can download it free online. I am not sure if I am going to be blogging before I leave, so the next post you may see I may be in Burkina!


No comments:

Post a Comment