Thursday, May 24, 2012

Packing and Hospitals

I am 90% packed and a little freaked out that I am only 9 days from leaving. I leave at 550 on Saturday June 2nd and trying to figure out if I want to pull an all nighter or if I should sleep for a few hours. Not quite sure on what I want to do. These next 9 days are going to be pretty stressful with trying to fit things in, but they are going to be fun too. I am getting to catch up with old friends, go to my favorite place in Missouri (my mom's family's cabin) with my best friends, and I get to read some incredible books and spend time with God. With all of the books I have been reading recently I have been realizing how books give us good ideas about God but they can't be a substitute. And by the way. I was in 1 Peter last night and am going to look into it again today. Check it out. It will rock your world.

Please keep praying for the trip. I don't want this to be some service trip. But I want the power of God to be in it. I am hoping to go into the hospitals and pray for people. I don't know if this will be acceptable. But I want to do it anyways so that people may be healed and experience the freedom of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment