Monday, May 21, 2012

I don't know what the heck to title this

I am finally home and although I am done with school and RA stuff I feel like I am just as packed and crammed for time. So muh has happened in the past week and will be happening in the next two weeks before I leave. This past week I finished my sophomore year of college and closed the Gries complex building (which I RAed at this past year). While cklosing down the building I snuck away for a couple days to Kansas City to visit my good friend Matt Whitney. Jesse, TIm, myself, and later Ben Jones went on down. It was a fun time where I got superbly sunburnt. Once I gto home I got to spend a couple days with my girlfriend, Ani. We are about to spend our last day together for the next 3 months. It should be a fun and crazy day.

After Ani heads out tomorrow, I am going to spend Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with God, practicing my French, and reading books. It is going to be a great time with the Lord and a great time of preperation for the summer. After that I am off to spend 4 days with my good friends Ben, TIm, Jesse, and Mike down at my cabin. It will be one of the last times I will get to see them, but it will be such a fun time.

As for that last week, I am not really sure what I am going to do besides pack and freak out as everyday comes closer to me leaving. Now is a time where I really need some prayer support. Just praying for the softening of peoples hearts in Burkina Faso and praying for a readiness in my heart.

If anyone wants to grab coffee or lu nch before I leave please let me know! I would ove to catch up before I head out!

No comments:

Post a Comment