It has been a long past week trying to figure out details for this trip to Kimini. And that has been the main thing that has been tkaing up my time. A couple of days this week were spent in prayer for the trip and just for God to show up these last 2 weeks I am here. And God listened. Although it seems awful from a human point of view, the trip to Kimini was cancelled. I just found out tonight and I am not extremely happy, but it is all in God's plan. I know that His will is going to be done so I can't get worried or upset. God is going to do something bigger than what He was going to do in Kimini. And God is working on me to have the faith to believe that! So I am going to try to open myself up to God's ways and hopefully He will open up a window for the project money I have. I am going to talk to my African pastor tomorrow to see if he has any ideas. So I am excited to see what he has to say!!
Please be praying for Mike's younger brother. He is in very critical condition in the hospital back in the States.
Also be praying for God to open a door in these last 2 weeks for a HUGE move of His Spirit.
Looking back on this trip it is amazing to see how much God has done in Burkina and in me. I am excited to recap about everything when I get back home. And to upload some pictures for you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment