As time is wrapping up some exciting things are happening! I preached this past Friday and Sunday on the life of John the Baptist and also on Unity of the Church. It was the last couple of times preaching here in Yako. I am going to be preaching once more in a week from tomorrow.
Saturday consisted of taking care of a lot of little service things. I ran some errands for Ruth as well as installed a door handle. And I forget when but I put up a bunk bed in the missions house at the orphanage as well. I also got to talk with Pastor Jean Marie after church on Sunday about life and also working with Jula people in the future. It was great!
And now I am planning a trip to a village called Kimini. It is a 4000 person village that speaks Jula and also has only 3 Christians in it. It is a difficult process but I am trying to figure out how much a medical distribution would cost and how to evangelize while we are there as well. I am excited for the challenge and I know it is going to be great and God is going to move. I have 2 weeks to figure it out.
Be praying that God can work in this trip to Kimini and all of the details would get figured out.
No comments:
Post a Comment