Thursday, July 12, 2012

Missing KOV

So I am sad that I am missing KOV back in STL but I am happy to be with the kids here. THey are all leaving in the next few days and the last day of school celebration is tomorrow! I am so excited to see all of the school kids and also my Sheltering Wings kids. I really love them all. I have been spending a lot of my time bonding with them this past week. These past few days have been a heavy time of preparing for my sermons on Friday and Sunday. The difficult part is that I am doing it outside with all the kids around me. So I often get distracted. But it is ok because I am still getting work done.

Yesterday I went up to my favorite hill to pray for the town and some kids came running up to me. We talked for a little bit in French and they asked for a soccer ball. I then told them that I will be back tomorrow and I will got with them to get a soccer ball. I am then going to tell them about the Sunday Bible Class for kids at 4pm at the church. So I am excited to meet up with them. Tomorrow or Saturday I also hope to talk to Ruth to go down South to do a medical clinic and also a small preaching to the Jula people in a town where there are only 3 Christians. I really hope it will work out! I am also hoping to go to the hospital one of these upcoming days and then also go on a prayer walk too! It should be a busy next 3 days. Which will be good because they have been a little slow recently!

Please be praying for: God to speak to these kids I am going to buy a soccer ball for, God to allow the trip to the Jula people to happen, and God to bless the rest of the preparations for the sermon tomorrow

Also if anyone wants to give me an update about their summer and how life is going feel free to facebook message!

No comments:

Post a Comment