Tuesday, August 7, 2012

5 days left

One of the most difficult things to do is look at some of your favotire people suffering. And today I saw it in the most visible way I have ever before. The older kids got in a car accident last Friday. A tire popped and sent the car rolling. 2 of the boys are still in the hospital today. I went to the capital city to visit them in the hospital. They are recovering but still do not look great. Actually it was difficult to look at one of them just because he is so banged up. And it was so difficult hearing the medical treatment and how horrible it is. I just want them to be able to fix him up properly. I want to tak him on a plane to a western country so that he can get proper treatment.

There were 5 people crammed into a hospital room and I really got the picture of how this life isn't the end. How it is just the beginning and how although there is pain and suffering now there is something so much greater to come. And our God is going to wipe every tear from our eyes and bring us into the joy that is the New Jerusalem. It is crazy because even though this life is so short it decides our eternity. And seeing people laying in the hospital waiting to take their last breath, it made me realize how many people die each day without God. I have heard it before. But today I saw it. It truly was life impacting.

One of our babies also died last night. Baby Estherwas just 1 month old.

I really have learned so much these last 2 and a half months. Too much to put into words. And I am continually going to learn more throughout the rest of my life. I know what I want to do in life. I know I want to impact people with the Gospel. It is just a matter of God showing me where and when and how.

These last couple of days are going to be fun. Going to one of the boy;s villages tomorrow. THursday is evangelism. Friday probably going to meet up with Pastor Jean Marie one last time. I don't know Saturday and then Sunday it is off to the States!

Thank you for all the support!

Please be praying for these last 5 days. For the boys recoviering in the hospital. And for the evangelism Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment