Saturday, August 11, 2012

Leaving Tomorrow

So I am up late after a long day today. I packed up this morning, said my goodbyes to people in Yako and made my way to the capital city. We headed to the hospital where we have one of our boys. Eduard is recovering quite well! He can see out of both of his eyes which is a miracle! He look so much better and can have cconversation pretty well. It is so good to see him getting healthy.

It is late here and i am very tired so I just want to let everyone know that the time I had this summer was invaluable. God worked in so many ways and right now I am too tired to even try to explain them all. So when I get back to the States I plan on leaving a long message saying all of my thoughts and all of my emotions. (Probably Tuesday Night)...

Please be praying for the Pastors here that they may continue God's work as well as the missionaries here.

God is so good. He is worhty of all the praise and all of the glory. He is so present in everyday life and is just looking for people to partner with, no matter the race, economic status or personality. He wants His kingdom to go forth and is looking for people who want to tell people. I have learned that missions is not about going over to some foreign country but about listening to God's call and doing what He asks in your own life.

"To live is Christ, and to die is gain"

No comments:

Post a Comment