Thursday, April 26, 2012
Blog For Life
Soooo...I want to apologize for not blogging recently. School has been busy. Work has been busy. Life has been busy. And I have not had too many updates about Africa. I am still excited. I am still preparing spiritually and physically by getting shots and scheduling doctors appointments. And I guess I didn't want to say the same thing in every post. But one of the Christian leaders in my life gave me some great advice. He said to just continually keep you all updated on life and even just small things that are going on. Since I am doing mission work on campus right now, I can update you on that. I can update you on the things I am reading in the Word and in just books that I am reading. So I am going to make the bold promise of keeping this blog going for the rest of my life. Continually updating everyone about my mission work in America and in about 5 or 6 years from now I am going to start blogging about my permanent mission work in Burkina. So at least once a week I will update you on everything that is going on. Even if it is a small thing that happened, I will still post once a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment