An awesome family friend works for a company called Brightergy. Brightergy is a solar energy company. Everyone I have met from there is great. (I have only met 2 people, but still). Yesterday, I went to the church my family goes to, called Southgate Church, to do measurements and talk with one of the Pastors, the groundskeeper, and a man from Brightergy. After we went over the system that might be going in at Southgate, I got coffee with the man from Brightergy. He told me about his little brothers and the past weekend that he had where his mom got married! We then started talking about my trip to Africa. He was very interested and we came up with the idea of somehow doing a solar project for my trip. So the next month up until I leave we are going to figure out a project to do and construct a solar powered something to send over there. It is crazy to think how much is going on for this trip. I recently emailed Mike and Amy Riddering (missionaries over there) about what they would need solar power for. Now I just need to get back to the man from Brightergy and start the project!! I will keep you all updated on what exactly is going to be made and everything else!

No comments:
Post a Comment